We have books that offer indispensable information for anyone interested in attending a Caribbean medical school.
Extremely helpful and informative!
These books have helped thousands of students decide which Caribbean medical school is best for them.
Our eBooks will help you find the right international Caribbean Medical School to help you with your alternative medical schooling.
Offering accurate, real-world information and advice, these books should be on the to-do list of anyone looking for an alternative medical school in the Caribbean.
- Caribbean Medical Schools: A Journey and Guide
by Asad Raza$5.99
- Caribbean Medical Schools - A Journey and Guide - Updated for 2012-2013
by Asad Raza M.D.$20.00 (Paperback)
- In the Jungle of Medicine: Journeys Through Caribbean Medical School 1st Edition
by Hedieh Ghanbari, Raheleh Sarbaziha, Bursey and Vanessa Doyle$16.98
- Central and South American Medical Schools - Caribbean Region : Based ased on a U.S. Curriculum Kindle Edition
by Steven Powell (Author), Dennis Seghal (Foreword)$19.99
- Medical Tourism in the Caribbean Region: Insights, Impacts, and Implications (Global Perspectives on Health Geography)
by Valorie Crooks $94.05
- The Doctor Factory: Offshore Medical School - The Professor's Tale by Richard Hansford (2008-04-09
Paperback – 1656$28.58
- The Caribbean Medical School Reference: Your Guide to Medical School in the Caribbean
by Caribbean Advisor$25.60